Top Five Reasons to Buy Off Plan
08 August 2016
Lovell Homes is encouraging homebuyers in Skipton to consider buying their next home off plan at its Lambert Hills development on Granville Street.
Just six four and five bedroom properties remain at the development which sits on the edge of the stunning Yorkshire Dales. With prices starting from £295,000, the housebuilder is encouraging homebuyers to secure their home off plan.
The top five reasons to buy off plan that the housebuilder lists include:
1. Pick your favourite plot. By securing your home now you can beat the rush and ensure that you get there first.
2. Secure at today’s prices. As prices often increase once the property has been built, by securing your property now you can save on the overall cost of your new home.
3. Subject to build stage, you can choose your kitchen to fit your individual style.
4. Subject to build stage, you can also personalise your home from Lovell Homes’ Inspirations range.
5. Secure your home with enough time to plan your move and move in in time for the start of the school term in September.
Michael Hughes, sales executive at Lovell Homes, said: “Buying off plan enables homebuyers to secure their home before building has begun, which has many advantages. Not only can you secure your home at today’s price, you can also choose your kitchen and personalise your home to fit your tastes and individual style.
“Securing your house early ensures that you will have enough time to move and by reserving your home now you will be able to move in in time for the new school term in September.
“Skipton is a highly desirable location thanks to its beautiful countryside and great local amenities. Recognising how family-friendly the area is, we have a collection of two, three and four-bedroom homes which will appeal to a range of buyers. These homes are selling so quickly so I urge homebuyers to act now if they don’t want to miss out!”
Surrounded by beautiful open countryside, close to the wonderful Yorkshire Dales, Lambert Hills offers a unique living experience in the heart of Skipton’s historic and sought-after town, whilst also being close to major cities such as Leeds and Manchester.
Voted the Sunday Times’ ‘Best Place to Live in Britain 2014’, Skipton boasts a range of shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants, providing something for the whole family.
The Help to Buy Equity Loan scheme makes buying a home so much more affordable and a new home at Lambert Hills can be purchased with a deposit of only 5%. The Government loan of 20% of the purchase price helps to make the mortgage lower so more affordable.