Ayrshire KA12 0NZ
Welcome to the Courtyard Irvine
Irvine is on the Ayrshire coast with views of the Isle of Arran. Just to the East (inland) side of town, The Courtyard is handily placed for working in Irvine or commuting to Kilmarnock or Ayr. You’re also less than 10 miles from the M77 and from Glasgow Prestwick International Airport, less than a mile from Irvine train station and 6 miles from Troon ferry port.
The Scottish Maritime Museum at Harbour Street has a picturesque setting beside the River Irvine at Harbourside, and the River Garnock lies beyond. On the slopes of the Irvine lies the powder house, dating from 1642. Equally historic is the ruined Eglinton Castle, with its 400 hectare country park estate.
Education is well served with two secondary academies as well as numerous pre school and primary schools that cater for all.
The town is served by an abundance of leisure and sporting facilities that include everything from golf courses to football parks, an ice rink, swimming pools and dance studio with restauarants for all tastes throughout the Ayrshire area.
The Courtyard offers the best of both worlds, whilst situated in a quiet residential area of the town, the main shopping mall and retails outlets are just a short walk away. The shopping experience includes two 24 supermarkets and major high street retail chains such as Next and Marks and Spencer.
The development is handily placed for working in Irvine, or commuting to Kilmarnock or Ayr. You’re also less than 10 miles from the M77 and from Glasgow Prestwick International Airport, a mile from Irvine station and 6 miles from Troon ferry port.
Education is well served with two secondary academies as well as numerous pre school and primary schools that cater for all. The town is served by an abundance of golf courses, football parks, an ice rink, swimming pools and dance studio.
Reasons to Buy at The Courtyard
- We'll make your move affordable with a range of incentives to choose from
- There's a wide range of house styles to choose from, to suit your own taste
- We'll help you personalise a new home with our 'Inspirations' range of extras
- We provide unbeatable quality and value
- Buying a newly built home means you enjoy peace of mind, you're part of a new community and your home is designed to suit the modern lifestyle
- Town centre location
- Integrated kitchen appliances, vanity units to all en suites & bathrooms and fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms included as standard
The Courtyard Marketing Suite
Tel: 01294 311276
Mon: 10.00am - 5:00pm
Tue: Closed -
Wed: Closed -
Thu: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Fri: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sun: 10:00am - 5:00pm